Pilotenausbildung (SPL-UL) Diskussion

Trike Flying near Gießen

Diskussion
7Beiträge in diesem Thema Jetzt antworten
  • Hallo Leute,

    Ich bin ein lizenzierter Erholungs Trike Pilot und Besitzer aus Südafrika, ich derzeit für ein paar Wochen in Grünburg arbeite. Ich würde sehr gerne einen Schlag in Deutschland auf einem Trike zu nehmen, ich weiß, dass ich mit einem Lehrer oder Pilot würde gehen müssen, bis die deutsche Luftrecht und Radioarbeit kennt. Wo könnte ich dies tun und wie viel würde es mehr oder weniger kosten?

    English:

    Hi guys,

    I am a licensed recreational trike pilot and owner from South Africa, I am currently working in Grünburg for a few wekks. I would very much like to take a Flip in Germany on a trike, I realize that I would need to go up with an instructor or pilot that knows German airlaw and radio work. Where could I do this and how much would it cost more or less?

    Direkt verlinkter Beitrag
  • Hallo,

    frag mal bei Flugschule Skyline in Gießen-Lützelinden nach.

    Direkt verlinkter Beitrag
  • Danke für die Antwort, aber Mathias Klug von Skyline mir mitgeteilt, dass sie im vergangenen Jahr fliegen Trikes gestoppt.

    Direkt verlinkter Beitrag
  • I am working on getting my license currently in EDMY, and am not the right part of the country to really be able to make any recommendations.

    This link might however, even if some of the information is dated, be of some help: DULV Flugschulen.

    Direkt verlinkter Beitrag
  • Thanks, I am contacting some of the schools in the list.

    Direkt verlinkter Beitrag
  • You′re welcome and the best of luck in getting up in the air.

    Direkt verlinkter Beitrag
  • @satrikepilot89

    You can get a German Validation for your RAASA license. (valid 6 Month). I have helped a SA friend of mine to obtain one. (2 years ago).

    If you send me a PM I wil  send you more information with the necessary contacts.

    Groete en gelukkig vlieg

    Direkt verlinkter Beitrag